Double Pole Single Throw Switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Dwassner

Reaction score
Hi all,
I would like to install a switch upstairs by the door that we most often use when leaving the house to shut off the well pump. After doing a quick search I am not finding much of a variety for double pole single throw toggle switches. Can anyone direct me to a site that has them, or suggest an alternative solution to what I am trying to do? Thanks.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Hi all,
I would like to install a switch upstairs by the door that we most often use when leaving the house to shut off the well pump. After doing a quick search I am not finding much of a variety for double pole single throw toggle switches. Can anyone direct me to a site that has them, or suggest an alternative solution to what I am trying to do? Thanks.

How much variety do you expect in a commercial duty switch? They are readily available at any supply store, possibly even a hardware store.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Here, Graingers will ONLY sell to licensed contractors who have a "resale" tax number. THey do not want to deal with being "tax collectors" for anyone who does not have the certificate.

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
Here, Graingers will ONLY sell to licensed contractors who have a "resale" tax number. THey do not want to deal with being "tax collectors" for anyone who does not have the certificate.

Wow,I,ve had an account with them for many Years.Yes I hold a Ca. B Gen. Licence I,ve seen folks off the street trade there. This is Ca.