(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Yeah, I was laughing when they fired me for writing prescriptions without a medical license, lol. My one and only.
    I am eventually leaving this part time job, no need to get my face ripped off now, I stepped up, to getting my chances of getting shot.

When someone asks me what do I do for a living, I just say, " I don't know." Do you remember the old tv show, where the one man was all positions in town? He was the chief of police, the fire chief, the store keeper.... can't remember the name of the show, but, I wear many hats. One person asked me if I was a triplet, cause she saw me in 3 different places working,

No grass grows under these stilettos.

I know Andy Griffith had a lot of hats.

So you are wearing stilettos ? They are hard on the prostrate, and make my back hurt. lol

Have a Good Friday and a Great Weekend.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Well, the weekend started. Today, I watched the neighbor who threw the white stuff in my garden, I watched her open a gate she had installed in her fence, and come into my yard and start to clear out her hedges. She then, threw them, in the probably less than one foot of property she owns behind the cyclone fence. Nice.
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-31-2012 at 03:12 AM.

My son told me today " mom, you should go on this casting call tomorrow for this new movie being made." The movie is called, Out of the Furnace, it is a thriller. I decided to go tomorrow, I don't know what comes out of this furnace but, I told my son, it would be a new experience and maybe, some fun, eh. He asked me, if I would play a part, if asked, and, I told him this and he nearly, fell over... I told him, " yeah, I would like to be a prostitute." Something completely out of character! He didn't expect that, and was laughing. So, who knows, maybe I will be discovered or find a new career ONLY kidding... at least I wouldn't have to pay taxes, right?
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-31-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Well, the weekend started. Today, I watched the neighbor who threw the white stuff in my garden, I watched her open a gate she had installed in her fence, and come into my yard and start to clear out her hedges. She then, threw them, in the probably less than one foot of property she owns behind the cyclone fence. Nice.
    Cookie, if you have the resources, I would install another fence within your property lines by a foot or so too, so you can have a de-militarized zone and not have to look at her crap your fence should be higher than hers if zoning allows.
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

My son told me today " mom, you should go on this casting call tomorrow for this new movie being made." The movie is called, Out of the Furnace, it is a thriller. I decided to go tomorrow, I don't know what comes out of this furnace but, I told my son, it would be a new experience and maybe, some fun, eh. He asked me, if I would play a part, if asked, and, I told him this and he nearly, fell over... I told him, " yeah, I would like to be a prostitute." Something completely out of character! He didn't expect that, and was laughing. So, who knows, maybe I will be discovered or find a new career ONLY kidding... at least I wouldn't have to pay taxes, right?
    That's funny! You won't have to pay taxes (unless it becomes legalized), but you'll have to pay that guy who wears a rooster hat and has a raccon tail at the rear of his pimp-mobile. Also, the tax of STD's (also just kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by BobL43 View Post
    Cookie, if you have the resources, I would install another fence within your property lines by a foot or so too, so you can have a de-militarized zone and not have to look at her crap your fence should be higher than hers if zoning allows.
    I gave that some thought. A tall stockade fence. But, is that the answer to it, probably, not. Just another unneeded expense. Some people were just born ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by BobL43 View Post
    That's funny! You won't have to pay taxes (unless it becomes legalized), but you'll have to pay that guy who wears a rooster hat and has a raccon tail at the rear of his pimp-mobile. Also, the tax of STD's (also just kidding)
    Forgot about him, lol. I was going to go, but, it looks like rain out there. I don't do rain well.

Instead of doing the casting call for being a prostitute I did my laundry. I should had gone to the casting call. I threw a load of wash in the dryer, setting it on ultimate dry, and cranked up the washer and then, GO BOOM! BANG! AND, A HUGE FLASH... The entire house went dark, but, it didn't trip the main. Hm. I called the light company and they were sending someone out. He found everything was dead. Nothing. No voltage. So, he went up to the transformer in his bucket and when he came back down he told me, I blew a wire off when I turned on the dryer, lol. I deadened my neighbors as well, who was outside looking, and when the power came back on my neighbors grandkids started to clap, the man was a hero, and I was a bad bad person. In all fairness though, he said the plate was missing which held on the wire, and he is sending out someone to replace the transformer. I asked if he could maybe, put it on my neighbor's pole, she does a lot less laundry. He said, " no," adding, " GOOD try."

Then, my phones, tv and net wasn't working. I spent a long time, on another phone trying to get this fixed. Then, it dawned me, where it plugs in at, works on a switch! I should had went on the casting call. But, I guess, this would had just happened at some other time, eh. What a waste of a day.

And, that plate? Um, I found it last week, I thought it was a car part, laying in my driveway. I even took it to a mechanic and he said, " don't know what it is, must not be important."

I got this very strange and unusual life. I asked him when he was taking apart the circuit breaker box, the outside box, if I could check with him, because I do home inspections, etc, he said, he didn't care, I was going to ask if I could ride his bucket up and wear his hard hat, but, I have a feeling that would not had gone over well.
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-31-2012 at 04:48 PM.

[QUOTE=Cookie;..................................... ..... I was going to ask if I could ride his bucket up and wear his hard hat, but, I have a feeling that would not had gone over well.[/QUOTE]

sounds pretty kinky, lady

ha ha ha ha, once I reread that, I had to laugh

Now, Terry, this story you are about to read is true, not a word is embellished.
    I had company today, this morning before work, and, I told this person that I have learned to make very good coffee. My friend waited in the livingroom, while I made it in the kitchen, and I like forgot to put the pot all the way under the top of it, where it drips from. For some reason, maybe due to age, and this repeatedly, happening, it started smoking really bad. It started to like smolder. So, I unplugged it and ran past my friend sitting on the sofa, and was running outside with it, when I guess I startled my 24 year old cat, who is nearly, blind, and, he wrapped himself around the calf of my leg, and I was standing there trying to shake him off, while holding the smoking, smoldering coffee maker.

I acted like nothing was happening the best I could.

Back in the kitchen, I had to use a strainer on the coffee for all the grinds got in it, plus, it wasn't done brewing and so, I had to add hot water from the sink. I have a feeling he won't be back.

You see, I couldn't shake Bob, too hard, for in human years he would be maybe, 140 years old, older than dirt. I could shake his bones loose. Plus, he was sinking what teeth he had left into my leg. The indents on my leg shows where he lost a few teeth, their are gaps.

I don't date well.

I once had this bag of popcorn, that set on fire in the microwave. I had construction men on the porch repointing the mortar, when, I flung open the door and thew a bag of flames out. Boy, were they were surprised.

I would had thrown it into the sink, but, I had stuff soaking in bleach, and I wasn't sure, how that would combine.
    Last edited by Cookie; 04-02-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Now, I thought those things were pretty funny, lol. I still laugh at the flaming popcorn bag.

I got a new transformer this morning! Bright and early when the coffee was brewing ( new coffee maker) it shut off half-way through, due to loss of power. Boy, they are on the ball. They closed off my road, and shut off everyone's power, I imagine, all their coffee makers, too. Ah, heck, I should had asked them, if that thing I found in the driveway was part of the plate. Shucks, I forgot.

Default Thanks dear God!

Now, I thought those things were pretty funny, lol. I still laugh at the flaming popcorn bag.

I got a new transformer this morning! Bright and early when the coffee was brewing ( new coffee maker) it shut off half-way through, due to loss of power. Boy, they are on the ball. They closed off my road, and shut off everyone's power, I imagine, all their coffee makers, too. Ah, heck, I should had asked them, if that thing I found in the driveway was part of the plate. Shucks, I forgot.
    Oh, Cookie, what a boring life I live compared to yours. I've been re-doing my master bathroom for close to a year now: http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=94744 . On the last page, you can see its almost done. Not quite done, but close. It looks really nice, and my wife is very pleased with it, so that makes me very happy. I did not post any "before" pictures there, but it is a drastic change, very drastic.
    Actually, the latest pictures are here at Terry's somewhere: http://www.terrylove.com/forums/show...ht=#post339788
    Last edited by BobL43; 04-02-2012 at 09:30 AM.