Quote Originally Posted by pwagner3md View Post
I installed a GE GeoSpring GEH50DNSRSA on 1Aug2012 and I think the compressor might have failed. I run it in hybrid mode and have noticed it using alot of watts(4500) on my energy monitor (TED5000) over the past few days which is'nt normal. I have looked at the Diag menu (with code FILTER,LOCK,VACATION) and have no error codes, but wanted to turn ON DETECTION but this requires a different 4 button code? Any ideas? Was also woundering what the five sensors T2,T3a,T3b,T4,T5 are measuring. I think T2 = tank water temp. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks
My heater has now gone out for the second time in 2 1/2 years. New parts came today with a different evaporator that was installed the first time. The heater will automatically switch to the heating elements when it starts to go out. I would reset it to eHeat mode and turn up the temp. to hasten the F-C code you will be getting. This still took a month and a half. GE won"t do anything until the code shows up. They are covering the labor this time also even though the year for free labor is up so I figure this is a problem with them.