Navien CH-180 parts

Users who are viewing this thread

hyperman

Reaction score
Anyone have a Navien CH-180 ASME that they replaced? I need the solenoid from the manifold. I have searched everywhere and my heating guy called Navien and they said we have to buy the whole burner assembly with a ridiculous price. We just moved into the house 6 months ago and this unit is for an outbuilding. Would like the heat for this winter without having to replace the unit right now. The part number I was able to find from a parts diagram is PH0905028A. It's not on the solenoid, was able to get it from a parts diagram. Any help would be much appreciated.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Most manufacturers even though they list individual parts in a exploded view won't sell them and especially a gas valve just for the liability aspect.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks