Need Help with My Universal Rundle Toilet 4025/4026

Users who are viewing this thread

muskokaman

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Glad to be here. I have an old low profile one piece burgundy Universal Rundle Toilet 4025/4026. (I know..I know).
Under the lid it says 4025 & 4026 along with Apr 3 & 9278. I hope this helps in identifying
it to someone. It has a top gold round plunger on the lid far to the left of center. I need to
replace the Grey arm lever inside the unit. It says ARM 3 on it. Can anyone help and direct
me to where I can locate this baby...Thanks so much in advance guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Seeing as UPC is not a brand why don't you post a picture of what we need to see....

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com

Attachments

• ur4025.jpg
    ur4025.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,299
Last edited by a moderator:

muskokaman

Reaction score
It is URC, Universal Rundle Co, and an Internet search for "universal rundle 4025" will give you several places to get parts.

http://www.pbplumbingparts.com/ur4015-4073.htm#4025

HJ.......Thank you very much for your speedy reply and invaluable information. I apologize for not
getting back to you sooner. I had a family situation which redirected my attention. Your assistance
will surely help me locate the parts I need. I commend you sir.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks