Just moved into a house and noticed water pooling under the deck. Turns out the kitchen sink and a bathroom sink both drain directly out of a rusty pipe exiting from the outside wall of the kitchen.

Here's what the pipe looks like.
Name:  Photo-0085.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  32.6 KB

Is this normal?

Thanks for any help.