How high

Users who are viewing this thread

segal46

a/v technician
Reaction score
How high should I put the stand pipe seeing that we purchased a front load washing machine with the bottom drawer (pedestal) which adds aprox 10 inches to the washer.
thanks
o canada

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You want the standpipe riser to be higher than the water level in the washing machine when it is set for a maximum load. But since you will be wearing "sackcloth and ashes" at least for a few days, why worry about a washing machine.

Oh, Canada, what happened to your team?

Last edited:

segal46

a/v technician
Reaction score
No worries on Canadian hockey teams will win gold in both men and ladies, sorry my american friends , Miracle on ice won't repreduce itself, if by any chance our Canadian team does get elimainated, Well I root U.S.A .

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
As they are all NHL professionals pretty much, who cares one way or another? I'd much rather watch curling :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks