PEX Fittings

Users who are viewing this thread

Daniel73

Reaction score
I would like to have any info on problems with Watts series 35 quick connects. I am going to install pex line and would aprreciate any knowledge of the quality of the Watts series 35 quick connects.

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
We may use you as an axample as I have not heard much about those valves. They are UPC and ANSI certified most likely. The ANSI thing is required now on all supply stops. So if they don't have these certifications turn a blind eye to them. If you end up using them check back in with us down the raod and give us a report.

Tjbaudio

Reaction score
I think that is the same series I have. I picked up a couple of watts caps in varius sizes when I was remodelling. After putting them on and taking them off of copper a few times I had no problems. When under pressure they are VERY hard to get apart. I learned this the hard way when I turned off the water and forgot about the expansion tank on the water heater holding the 60 psi in the lines.

Last edited:

Radon Contractor and Water Treatment
Reaction score
Website
www.78radon.com
I think they are very expensive. I haven't heard of any problems, however, my supply house dropped the entire watts line because they just sat on the shelf and no one used them. I would say most pros only use them to transition from CPVC to another material.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks