Willard¿

willard.jpeg

Sending out rats to do his bidding¿

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
The other 1% is commercail plumbing... which is mostly an enginaier telling me what he wants installed, of course I make sure it will meet the code.

Tomel

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for your response to my original question . . . despite the fact that this thread drifted just a little off point. Although I read the entire thread, a lot of the discussion was Greek to me since I'm not in the plumbing or construction business.

I think the bottom line answer to my question is that the puddles and pools of water I saw are not at all unusual and that I should direct my worries elsewhere unless the wood remained wet for an extended time period.

Thanks again.

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Thanks for your response to my original question . . . despite the fact that this thread drifted just a little off point. Although I read the entire thread, a lot of the discussion was Greek to me since I'm not in the plumbing or construction business.

I think the bottom line answer to my question is that the puddles and pools of water I saw are not at all unusual and that I should direct my worries elsewhere unless the wood remained wet for an extended time period.

Thanks again.

It is funny how threads seem to drift on the topic. We are glad to help put your mind at ease.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Ok, let's get back to the original question. I have had to shovel a foot of snow off the sub floor many many times during the framing stage.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks