Howdy! New here and have an Toto Aquia III question

Users who are viewing this thread

jonjonbear

Reaction score
Hello group,
Glad I found this group, we went and bought a new Aquia III and have installed it and it works great (What a PITA to install BTW, had to move the spigot and thank god I inherited a Hilti hammer drill from my dad!)
We were almost to buy a AS Champion 4 as my FIL just put on in and it worked great. Same concern, what if that flushing valve goes haywire? Are they available? Would I be best to order one from Toto ahead of time? I feared the same thing with the funky bell shaped thing in the AS. I have read that these are really dependable but want to "think ahead" and have searched online and haven't found replacement parts..
But so far it works great and looks super..I b*tched the whole time putting it in but the finished product was worth it.

Thanks,
John
aquia3_side_pink.jpg

Installation instructions for Aquia

Complete Instructions for the Aquia written by Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I think you'll find the Toto to be a reliable product.

Am. Std. heck you could have a factory full of parts and still not get it working right.
You'll be happy with your choice!

jonjonbear

Reaction score
I think you'll find the Toto to be a reliable product.

Am. Std. heck you could have a factory full of parts and still not get it working right.
You'll be happy with your choice!

Thanks Redwood..We sure like it, and wish our area had the good rebates as I have two more bathrooms to do. I still wouldn't mind having an extra flush tower, if I could figure out where to buy one. Just wish the aquia III didn't have that long skirt as I will have to move both the other valves. That fairly sucked having to do. Ended up having to cut off the pipe, sweat on an elbow and put the valve at a 90 degree to the wall facing out of the back of the toilet. Worked out good but I just don't like using a torch that close to the wall..
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks