Marty's new sump pump

Users who are viewing this thread

marty bender

Reaction score
My basement flooded last Sunday, 3-4 inches. This is the 1st time in twenty-four years this has happen since I live there. I would like to install a new complete sump pump system. I would like to install concrete around the plastic well as to prevent water from coming up around the well. I also would like to install two floor drains in different parts of the basement, connect the two and have one singal line going into the well. Please keep in mind, I have never done this before. The reason the basement flooded was the pipe from the front of the house had roots in it going out to the main city drain. My wife wants the sump pump for peace of mind incase this problem re-occurs, so the basement won't flood again. If you could tell me of a basic plan or how to go about this, I would be deeply appreciative.

Thanks, Marty.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks