looking for sink ...

Users who are viewing this thread

P-tank

Reaction score
hey, i'm trying to hunt down a sink that resembles this:

condo230sink.jpg

ideally i would like a wall-mount porcelain sink with a wing on one side, all porcelain, both sides would probably do to. if anyone has info i'd appreciate it!

thanks for any info

Clayton

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
wings

That looks like a Porcher brand sink (American Standard). Can be had in a couple different configurations and widths, but I haven't seen one with the wing on just one side yet.

Good luck

eagleslawyer

Reaction score
waterworks. they sell these type of lavs

have a store in soho in nyc and rittenhouse sq. in phila. pay through the nose for stuff that looks as if it belongs at pottery barn.

P-tank

Reaction score
well i don't care about the pottery barn reference, i just want porcelain one unit with a wing or two. i'd actually like it to be wall hung, without the chrome. doesn't have to be fancy for me.

thanks for tips guys-

Clayton

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
wall hung

The Porcher unit is wall hung and is available without the chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

P-tank

Reaction score
calyton, thanks! i checked that first link out earlier, it's the best i've found so far. thanks for the links ...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks