Water softener charge ? problem

Users who are viewing this thread

clw

Reaction score
Hi - I have an Ecowater softener that is set to charge at 9PM but it continues to make the "hissing" noise for several hours - sometimes up to 12 hours! I've reprogrammed the charge time and changed the hardness level, etc, but nothing seems to help. Does anybody have an idea how to fix this and if there is a manual available online that would show the names of the parts?

Also there's about 4-5 inches of water in the bottom always (I can see this when I run out of salt)....is this normal?

THANKS

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Need to know what brand/model you have. They aren't all the same.

clw

Reaction score
Sorry...all it says is Ecowater Systems...can't find a model number anywhere. It's about 3' tall and the door to the salt chamber is on the left top side and controls are in an attached unit on the top right side - if that helps any.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks