changing polished brass tub fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

jolson

Reaction score
I have an old jacuzzi tub with dated fixtures. I want to change them out to match new faucets and shower fixtures. Brushed nickel or bronze instead of the polished brass. Are there replacment parts out there?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It very much depends on the brand and model...mix and match does work with brands.

mwinnick

Reaction score
Jacuzzi Replacement Parts

I have a Jacuzzi with a Waterfall Rainbow spout. It was Polished Brass and I changed it to Brushed Nickel. Jacuzzi has a web site with replacement pats and a distributor, Manatron Diagnostics (I used the one in Plano) carries most of them or can order it. In my case they had a replacement cover (you have to pry off the old one and the new one goes in it's place and it's held on by doublesided tape). And they also had ne hot/cold covers for the faucets. An easy job to replace.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks