How to ID a Roman Tub Fixture

Users who are viewing this thread

mamabear

Reaction score
I purchased a house that was built in 2009-2011 in California. I want to update the fixture to a brushed nickel finish and leave the valve alone, only because there is no access inside near the plumbing lines only on the exterior of the house (opposite side of the fixture). It is currently chrome with gold. The jetted tub is American Standard if that helps. I do not know where to look for a model number or brand. If someone can assist me in pinning down a manufacturer, and then a replacement if any (in brushed nickel), this would be helpful. Thank you master plumbers!

Attachments

• IMG_5653.jpeg
    IMG_5653.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5645.jpeg
    IMG_5645.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5647.jpeg
    IMG_5647.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
I purchased a house that was built in 2009-2011 in California. I want to update the fixture to a brushed nickel finish and leave the valve alone, only because there is no access inside near the plumbing lines only on the exterior of the house (opposite side of the fixture). It is currently chrome with gold. The jetted tub is American Standard if that helps. I do not know where to look for a model number or brand. If someone can assist me in pinning down a manufacturer, and then a replacement if any (in brushed nickel), this would be helpful. Thank you master plumbers!

Looks like old Moen

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks