Shallow well vertical casing adapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Speedbump

Reaction score
Yup, that's it. I had it somewhat confused with the F&W adaptor. Your were right with the three bolts. I forgot the top piece held both pipes. It's been a long time since I encountered one of those and hope it's a lot longer before the next one shows up.

bob...

atfdmike

Reaction score
OK Bob, so we need to hold the drop pipe while removing bolt or we will lose the drop pipe, right? Once we have loosend it up, then we need to pull the drop, packer and all to replace or repair the pipes. Just to fix a leaking seal, hopefully.
Thanks so much for your help.

Speedbump

Reaction score
I would screw an 1-1/4" coupling on the top of the pipe so it can't get through just in case. Sam said he has luck not messing up the leathers, so you might try that. There is a lot that can go wrong when pulling a jet and they are all different, so I'm not sure what to tell you to do. If it were mine, I would change everything including the pump. That way I know the jet won't plug.

bob...

atfdmike

Reaction score
'gotcha! That coupling is a good idea! Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, so I must be explosive after today!!?? Now that we know it is going to be a challenge, I am almost looking forward to doing it (key word is "almost"). This forum is great!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks