Mansfield Summit 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Toilet Illiterate

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experiences with Mansfield Maverick good or bad?Mansfield`s new Summit 3 is now available which I am considering buying.Plumber says it`s still the Maverick Magna Flush only a different styling.Appreciate any input.
Thanks.

Reaction score
I don't recommend it. It's the same thing as the mansfield profit toilet. If you have a chance, get an american standard champion 4 or eljer titan toilet. The mavireck toilets clog too easy. They are poorly designed also the summit 3 is a copy of a wellworth or unknown kohler tank but with a weak flush. Piece of junk. Get something better than this, seriously. Mansfield does not know how to make decent toilets, so i avoid their products. The gerber viper is also a good toilet, but i'm still not going for that either, because it's the same company. The san raphael pressure assist or wellworth lite is good too. I suggest you get a pressure-assisted kohler toilet!

GoKohlerGo

Brand New Plumber
Reaction score
I don't recommend it. It's the same thing as the mansfield profit toilet. If you have a chance, get an american standard champion 4 or eljer titan toilet. The mavireck toilets clog too easy. They are poorly designed also the summit 3 is a copy of a wellworth or unknown kohler tank but with a weak flush. Piece of junk. Get something better than this, seriously. Mansfield does not know how to make decent toilets, so i avoid their products. The gerber viper is also a good toilet, but i'm still not going for that either, because it's the same company. The san raphael pressure assist or wellworth lite is good too. I suggest you get a pressure-assisted kohler toilet!
Gerber and Mansfield are not the same company.