Would this Toto bowl/tank/washlet combo work together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dbz22

Reaction score
- Toto Drake II 1G and Drake II WASHLET+ Universal Height Elongated Bowl with CEFIONTECT, Cotton White (C454CUFGT40-01) - $394
- Toto Drake II and Vespin II, 1.28 GPF Toilet Tank with WASHLET+ Auto Flush Compatibility, Cotton White (ST454EA-01) - $169
- Toto Washlet K300 (SW3036R-01) - on sale for $580

Grand total for the above combo would be $1143 but I don't know if the seat would fit. If it won't fit, is there a part number that would fit?

Also, is there any advantage of piecing together a combo vs a preassembled Drake II based bundle such as this one? The main one I see is that for $100 more I can get the lower profile, unlimited hot water K300 vs the C5 that comes with the preassembled bundle.

- Toto Washlet+ Cotton White Elongated Standard Height 2-piece WaterSense Toilet 12-in Rough-In Size with Bidet (Ada Compliant) (MW4543084CEFG-01) - $1041

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Any Washlet+ toilet will take any washlet from Toto. I do not know about other brands of washlet. In fact, some other washlet mfrs have better warranties, but have not fiddled with them on Washlet+ bowls.