Will Kohler pressure assist Wellworth outperform Toto Ultramax?

Users who are viewing this thread

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
I haven't heard of the Nuvo before, maybe it works, but I would be concerned about injecting anything into the water that I cook and bath in - not to mention what it might do to your clothes (washer).

For $2500 you should have no problem getting a Water Softener installed. Assuming you have an electrical outlet in the right place and can let the backflush discharge onto the ground. For example http://www.sears.com/premier-fleck-...ouse-water/p-SPM12303248130?plpSellerId=Aplus Water LLC&prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8

And having it outside is not a problem (if you don't live where it freezes). I have my water softener and filtration installed outside near my well (I'm in central FL where it can get below freezing, but not often).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks