Where is the access panel??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mlc924

Reaction score
Were attempting to replace our yucky old jetted tub (no brand name visible) that's been in our house since before I was born! We're converting from a jetted tub surround to a walk in shower. But there's no access panel visible!

Any tips for removal? Do we just cut the power to the room and start cutting it out?

Chucky_ott

Reaction score
Removable apron on a skirted tub perhaps?

In my house, the access panel for the motor (which is under the tub) is in the closet of the room next door. The switch for the motor is by the access panel. I don't recall if there's a dedicated breaker for the tub.

Reach4

Reaction score
Any tips for removal? Do we just cut the power to the room and start cutting it out?
Sounds like a plan to me.

If you don't know what all of the breakers in your breaker panel do, you would probably be better off if you figured that out first. Any that you cannot figure out, turn them off. One may be for the jetted tub.

I am not a pro.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks