Well pipe pressure ratings??

Users who are viewing this thread

GReynolds929

Reaction score
Actually u r the joke... ive spent thirty years in the field u twit!!! Ive hired n fired more guys like u than i care to remember. U r right u can always learn something. But the fact that i asked a simple question n got dragged through a pointless discussion rather than a simple answer like 200 psi nominal working pressure. This would have gone much better. But u carry on n on about things i dont need to know nor did i care to discuss or need help with. Try supplying someone with the exact information they r asking for before carrying on with ur own questions or rant. All that will do is piss people off like me who dont need ur help. Just a simple damn pipe rating. U two guys, valve man especially do not communicate professionally. Its like a highschool classroom with u to i can see clearly. But its ok guys.. i called another actual professional like myself and got my answer a d some in 10 minutes rather than this pointless exchange between u two idiots.. n if i have to state my qualification to get u to shut the hell up and just answer the damn question. Then so be it. It seemed to work though i got help elsewhere first. Sad... on ur part.. n im sorry u get defensive by me mentioning those said qualifications. I might look into some therapy for that superiority complex u have there. N im sorry i obviously have a far superior education than u n im guessing a much greater work experience(in the field, dooshbag). I would have been better off emailing that tom silva guy on that tv show this old house than speak to u waste of spaces... anyhoo good luck wasting someone elses time n trying to make them feel bad about there accomplishments cuz u have none. Sincerley yours, the engineer(retired)
I see you've now reverted to name calling and projecting. Real professional there Mr engineer....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks