Water Retention Tank

Users who are viewing this thread

BIGBREW

Reaction score
Looking for a 40-60 gallon water retention tank to put in after my peroxide injection and before my air injection to increase contact time. What are you using? Local place wants $400 for a 40 gallon tank.

BIGBREW

Reaction score
I was using an AIO that was handling about 90% of my sulfur smell. I added a small shot of peroxide before the air injection to clean up the other 10%. I wonder if my water has changed, really dry summer but I had to turn my peroxide pump up from 3.5 to 5.5. Then run between the mixer and AIO is very short so I was thinking about putting a retention tank in between to add a little contact time during high use times. Or, I know this is not traditional, but put the AIO after the softener and double duty the softener as a softener/retention tank and putting AIO after softener?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks