Waste Line layout for bath Addition. Please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

franksr27

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am planning on adding an addition bath/bedroom. The concrete guys need to know where I want the trench for the plumbing do be dug. Attached is a picture of existing house and proposed addition. the proposed plumbing waste lines are in orange. Could someone with experience please let me know if this layout is OK, or if there is a better way.? The proposed bathroom is about 15-18 ft from the Existing waste line. I'm going to have a plumber do the plumbing but I don't have one yet and the concrete guys want to start cutting footings. this will be a slab foundation. thanks! -Rob

Attachments

• plumbing layout.jpg
    plumbing layout.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 264

franksr27

Reaction score
That should work. The lav wet vents the shower and the toilet if run in 2".

Oh shoot your right!! Can i avoid wet venting? this is what my plumber friend just sent over. would you go with this instead.

thanks for the reply! you give great advice! im always looking at this site. but glad i registered.

Attachments

• plumbing 2.JPG
    plumbing 2.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 244
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks