Venting Saniflo pump up system

Users who are viewing this thread

Charp

Reaction score
I will soon be installing a SanifloAccess 3 system in my daylight basement. A few years ago when remodeling the room above I had a rare moment of foresight and installed a 1 1/2" or 2" (I need to measure it) vent pipe in the wall and through the roof. My question is about venting the drain pipe from the shower to the pump tank and from the sink to the pump tank. Shower drain pipe will be less than 36" and the sink will be less than 60". Is the vent connection on the Saniflo tank sufficient for all the fixtures?

Thanks

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
you might want to a little check with the AHJ as code says they must approve a macerating toilet over a sewer ejector. some of those have 1-1/2 vent and UPC requires 2" so that may or may not be an issue. As for tieing those other 2 vents don't know but if your not running up with a 2 inch I wouldn't expect a w/c, lav and shower to fly on 1-1/2 vent

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
section 710.13 explains it pretty well . need approval of inspector and follow manufactures guidelines

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks