Tub spout from ceiling, rain shower and wall wand- Possible? Diverter suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

OnlyinCali

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a slightly different setup in our personal bath remodel. I'm very familiar with the "standard stuff" that home depot/lowes/etc sells and have installed tons of that stuff. I'm hoping to switch things up a little on my own project and have the tub water come from the ceiling, a rain head from ceiling, and wall mount wand. Few questions on this....

1. Is there a single handle diverter that can handle all 3 functions? Any brands that are decent that don't cost $2000?

2. Is the $500 Kohler Laminar K-923 ceiling fixture really worth the price? I'm honestly considering turning a piece on the lathe/mill or modifying an existing piece of a fixture instead of paying $500 for something that looks like a $40 escutcheon. Am I missing something here?

3. Probably the biggest question- We have 40 psi water pressure (yes, this is all the city provides to our area) but have managed it quite well by removing water restrictors from fixtures and keeping our plumbing runs nice and short/strait. Our main lines are 3/4" (from street). Is this whole idea a fail because of our pressure? Is there any chance that I could run a wall wand and ceiling rain head at the same time through 3/4" lines with 40psi of pressure?

As always, thanks for your ideas, suggestions, and knowledge sharing.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks