The End of Plumbing as We Know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Just saw an ad for Sani-Stick. This is a product that is shaped like, and has similar dimensions like a swizzle stick. You drop it down the drain and it lodges itself in the p-trap and exudes some sort of lubricant that keeps the drains running free and clear. The wife called me in to the LR and re-ran the ad for me. I LMAO.
Couple of years ago I had a service call down in Marietta in a swanky office building. The sink in the kitchen area of the breakroom was clogged up. I pulled the p-trap down and found myself looking at twenty-seven swizzle sticks jammed into the trap. I showed it to the lady in charge and she threw up her hands and immediately began composing a memo. Must have worked as I haven't been back.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
I had a tenant move out, leaving behind a gurgling toilet.

Nothing helped, so I pulled the toilet out, placed it in my wheel borrow and took it to the back yard.

Turned out that it was the toilet where the tenant stashed his penny collection. So many, at least 300 of them. I told my helper he could have them and I even offered him a gallon of Bleach. He took the offer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks