Tamper proof toilets for rehab facilities

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Tamper proof toilets for rehab facilities are a thing. I've never worked on one, but then most of my work has been residential.

tamper-proof-toilet-04.jpg
tamper-proof-toilet-01.jpg
tamper-proof-toilet-02.jpg
tamper-proof-toilet-03.jpg
tamper-proof-toilet-05.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've worked in a few jails.. Bellevue, Medina, Lynwood and a couple others replacing their toilets that had toilet paper hooks that were exterior and potential risks. Same or similar flush valves, but only accessible from the other side of concrete walls.

Now that I think of it.. We installed similar fixtures in Frat houses since their occupants are basically animals gone wild... Some of the most disgusting places to work.

Still have a surplus gang shower from a Frat house project if anyone is interested!

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Tamper proof toilets for rehab facilities are a thing. I've never worked on one, but then most of my work has been residential.

View attachment 87502View attachment 87504View attachment 87505View attachment 87503View attachment 87501
I'm installing 30 of them with 10 matching urinals. Here in the next few weeks. The supplier brought 26 of the wrong style to our job last week and I refused the shipment. Ooops. Gotta watch those past numbers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks