Replacing old wall-hung toilet - question about carrier

Users who are viewing this thread

jessandkeith

Reaction score
Hi,

We are replacing a 1960s American Standard toilet with a Glenwall Vormax. Any recommendations on the carrier for replacement? We THINK we found the correct Zurn carrier (pictured), but are stumped on the Smith carrier. Any help is appreciated and thank you!

PXL_20230211_213733143.jpg

Z-1282 .jpg

BECplumbing

Plumbing Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi,

We are replacing a 1960s American Standard toilet with a Glenwall Vormax. Any recommendations on the carrier for replacement? We THINK we found the correct Zurn carrier (pictured), but are stumped on the Smith carrier. Any help is appreciated and thank you!

View attachment 90785
View attachment 90791
If you have a standard 4 bolt wall hung toilet the glenwall vormax should fit on the old carrier. When installing the new toilet you will need to use a neoprene seal. I know this is a bit late but I figured since you were asking about the carrier and nobody else replied that i would answer your question.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks