Pumps Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrew Dame

Reaction score
OK, I got 14 yrs out of it so I am happy. I went and pulled the cover off of it and it has this Paulus Plastics secondary cap on there (there are no screws on it to be able to remove so its not a seal type). I took a center cap off and it looks like there is white PVC glued to the bottom going down (not sure how far). My questions are:

1) Has anyone worked with these?

2) Where is the PVC pipe going? Is it going all of the way to the pump?

2) I was expecting to be able to get to the pitless adapter and start pulling the pump up. Is there a pitless adaptor with this setup or do I need to dig down to the junction going to the house? That would suck.

Reach4

Reaction score
Is "it" your casing that sticks out of the ground about a foot?

Brian Norman

Reaction score
I have what sounds like the same "Adapter". Did you ever get this resolved ? It seems that you loosen a spade bolt down that center and then the whole thing comes out. Mine is leaking somewhere down there given when the pump comes on water sprays all over inside. I am wanting to remove and inspect...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks