Post an old picture of you on a plumbing project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Post an old picture of you on a plumbing project. It's amazing how much has changed over the years. When I started in plumbing, I was in my 20's and weighted 155 pounds. Now years later I'm about 215 pounds. I think I was stronger at 155 pounds. I could carry a cast iron tub up stairs with another plumber, I could hit line shots over the fence, and of course swing myself into an attic without needing a ladder. Not so much now though. More weight, more age, less swing.

terry-1975-plumbing-01.jpg

And yes, we wore masks back then too. I think this picture was a bath remodel on my parents home. I removed a half bath and laundry and flipped the laundry to the other side of the wall, and made a complete bathroom with tub, shower, toilet and two lavs.
The original plumbing I'm taking out was from 1952.

japanese-soaking-tub-terrylove-01.jpg

terry-1975-plumbing-02.jpg

Orangewood

Reaction score
This is me in the 16" high crawlspace under my little house. Trying to fix the work of a flipper who had ahold of it before I bought it.

Attachments

• 12.21.14.jpg
    12.21.14.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 222
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks