Porcher veneto 97120 drips under valve head - what is wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

K Cava

Reaction score
I have a porcher veneto 97120 and the toilet drips right under the valve head (round white cap) and does not stop. It does not seem to over fill. The place that it keeps dripping is right under the round cap.
When the toilet is flushed, water tends to drip down from that area normally. However, on my other toilets, it stops. On this toilet, it just keeps dripping at a slow rate. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? I am not sure if it has anything to do with the diaphram gasket (part number 83086). However, since it normally drips from that area, why does it keep dripping?

index.php

https://www.plumbingsupply.com/porcher-toilet-parts-veneto.html

The water level in the tank seems to be maintained and does not seem to be refilling.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks