Plumbing wet venting

Users who are viewing this thread

Oka

Reaction score
Hi, I need some inputs and advice on the plumbing of the additional bathroom that I’m doing on the second floor. My plan is to put the plumbing in the floor joist chase (joist: 1-1/2”x11” actual dimension), 14” clear space between joist.
I’m in Southern California so it’s UPC code I believe. I’m attaching a picture of the plumbing I’m trying to assemble, and first question is: is p-trap arm correctly configured for max. of 60” for wet venting? Is my 3” toilet drain also correctly configured? I’m cutting a 3-3/4” hole (max. allowed) through 3 floor joists to barely pass the 3” toilet drain. Do I have to reinforce the joists somehow? or there’s no need since the holes would be in the max. allowed.
I would appreciate it very much for any advice you could provide me regarding this project. Thank you very much.
IMG_5830.jpeg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks