Plumbing leaking after 8 months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jwhitman

Reaction score
About 8 month ago I added some plumbing to give me extra cold and hot water lines to install a garage sink. Attached are photos, The bottom stubs are for the sink and the top are for the washer. I added the extra pipe to make a damper. I installed the plumbing and had it open for two months before I closed up the wall. Looked good no leaks. Know 6 month later I see water seepage from under the drywall. My concern is there any problem with the way this is secured. Are the clamps not allowing enough movement or too much movement. If the mounting looks good, I will repair the joint that is leaking. any ideas. Is the pipe secured properly, any help would be appreciated.
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_0341.JPG

Reach4

Reaction score
Have you been having rain?

I assume you put that missing plug back in on the big vertical pipe.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks