Pioneer wall tub faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Marcylee

Reaction score
I have just moved into a home that has a few quirks (by a few I mean a lot) and the faucet coming out of the wall is a Pioneer tub faucet that is 10 inches long. It is like a dangerous weapon since the tub is up against the wall and is a small tub. Is there any wall bathtub faucet that is not pioneer that I could replace this with - without having to take the tile apart to get inside?
Pioneer does not make any wall tub faucets that are less than 10 inches and I really hate to take the tile off the wall if not necessary.
Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
10 inches long that's Texan! are you talking about the bath tub spout? if so you can likely find a shorter one of different brand that might not clash with your other trim

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Not familiar with Pioneer brand.. but I believe its this or similar. 4MT840 Pioneer / Central Brass. Digging deeper, that design looks like they have only 2 models, both of which are 10" reach. However, I bet that they are 1/2" threaded... A very skillful, creative and risk taking individual might be able to shorten the spout and re-tap the threads. Probably an o-ring seal that prevents randomly changing the length. Might be worth a call to the manufacturer.

PIONEER INDUSTRIES, INC.​

Olympia | Pioneer | Central Brass
3325 S. Garfield Ave
Commerce CA, 90040
Fax 323.888.3515
M-F 5AM – 5PM PST
info@pioneerind.com

1661367951765.png

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks