Options For Re-Piping a Pool Skimmer Line

Users who are viewing this thread

Matt A

Reaction score
Hey guys I have multiple leaks in my pool line skimmer so bad that is non functional because it draws air and causes the pump to lose prime had this verified by professionals. Awesome have wasted hundreds of dollars payng someone to try to find the leak only to cut the slab and there be no leak so I have now 2 holes busted up in my slab. The question at hand is is there a way to repipe this without breaking more concrete...possibly blowing the pipes through as if your hand drilling a well or possibly some other option available? Distances are roughly 25' x 15'

Matt A

Reaction score
So I thought I would report back. I called 4 professional pool companies and 3 professional reputable plumbers and they all basically told me to fly a kite that the pool duck would have to be ripped up........ So what I did is I blew a pipe in with a water jet 10' under the slab to the skimmer Box and then re-plumbed around the perimeter of the pool back to the pump and it is working perfectly!

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
You had to have some demo over by the skimmer but maybe a small hole and tie onto end just inches away . musta save a ton of money on that

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks