Only one 4inch Push-in flange with stainless steel ring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
there is a bunch one is called twist and set no opinion on it other than i think its all plastic and the top flanges arent as robust as stainless or regular painted metal. but they are out there!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
there is a bunch one is called twist and set no opinion on it other than i think its all plastic and the top flanges arent as robust as stainless or regular painted metal. but they are out there!
I've never used that style either. I have installed the cast iron kind that compress over pipe. But only because we were replacing like for like in an instance where the installers failed miserably by not securing the flanges inside of 8" core holes.. toilets were just loose on the floor leaking into a church below for years.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks