Need guidance for replacing Part # 30008245A (Water Adjustment Valve) on a Navian

Users who are viewing this thread

Vincent M.

Reaction score
Hi,

I need some guidance for the subject replacement. The part is about $55 and the plumber wants $600 to do the job which I think is excessive. So here I am wondering if this is one of those times that I can pop the hood and do it myself. If anyone has experience with this part on Navian I would appreciate a walkthrough. Thanks in advance for helpful replies.

NEVER MIND. The WAV has been replaced, so I don't need guidance any more.

Last edited:

tonenotvolume

Reaction score
Hi,

I need some guidance for the subject replacement. The part is about $55 and the plumber wants $600 to do the job which I think is excessive. So here I am wondering if this is one of those times that I can pop the hood and do it myself. If anyone has experience with this part on Navian I would appreciate a walkthrough. Thanks in advance for helpful replies.

NEVER MIND. The WAV has been replaced, so I don't need guidance any more.
So I have the same issue. Did your repair go OK? Saw the part on Amazon, rough idea for total repair cost from plumber?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks