Miele Dishwasher G5285 SCVi - replace faulty water supply hose - can't find part number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lmal421

Reaction score
My plumber came out because Miele dishwasher was leaking - gasket bad on supply hose. He tried to replace with standard hose, but does not fit because Miele supply hose needs another Miele hose because it is not standard. Plumber had his shop order what they thought was the right thing, but its not. When I called Miele customer service, I understood the frustration my plumber was having. I thought I would be able to give them my model number and/or serial number and they could tell me part number and I could order. But Miele customer service tells me to go to manual and look at diagrams to figure out part number, then order. I've tried and the plumber has tried to figure out based on Miele diagrams, but we cannot figure it out! Help if you can!! Thanks!

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
LMGTFY
The hose is metric.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think Ive only worked on one Dishwasher a Miele it had a bad solenoid fill valve It was some wacky foriegn set up I used a generic valve for like 15 bucks cut the hose on the downstream side of solenoid easy fix I didnt have to deal with any metric on it I guess thas what I threw away

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks