Master Bath Remodel

Users who are viewing this thread

stroked80z28

Reaction score
I am currently remodeling the master bathroom in my home and have reached the point where it is time to start rough plumbing. The attached photo shows a window that I just added. The original vent for the two vanities ran right where I wanted the window, so I removed the vent. I will be installing two console sinks approximately 30" wide each, the centerline of the sinks will be approximately 42" off the centerline of the window. This arrangement places the drain for each sink approximately 84" apart. The capped waste line in the photo is 2" ABS. My questions are:

I believe that because of the distance between the sinks, each fixture will need its own vent. Is this correct?

Is there a code required height for the waste lines for the sinks?

Which fitting should I use where the waste lines (1.5") meet the 2" waste line that goes through the floor?

Thanks for your time. More questions and photos to come as I progress or hit a wall. Thanks again.
Pre-sink reduced.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks