Loud banging noise inside pressure tank & size (gallons)needed for 4 people

Users who are viewing this thread

JenL

Reaction score
Cary Austin, you are the inventor of the Cycle Stop Valve? My husband said okay about purchasing this. Wondering what size would need to be purchased, along with a small pressure tank, and probably the check valve.

Chime in everyone, with your thoughts. We really need to make a decision and figure out the budget. Thanks!

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
With a 1HP pump like that the PK1A is all you need to replace that big tank. Like I said, it may or may not stop the water hammer on pump shut off. So you will most likely still have to replace the check valve down the well. You can try the PK1A first, then do the check if needed. You will know in a few minutes after getting the CSV and new tank installed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks