Installing manometer on brand new LFU5B-Z3 3/4 PRV

Users who are viewing this thread

yannick

Reaction score
Hi

Can the LFU5B prv accomodate a manometer?
I see pictures on the net showing the valve with a manometer attached to it.

However I don’t see a screw that can be replaced by a manometer (lf25aub comes with one you just unscrew and screw back the manometer and voilà)

yannick

Reaction score
For reference, I want to do this :
22832-50060

But I have this under the PRV:

0009128-Watts-LFU5B-LP-Z3-34-Pressure-Reducing-Valve.jpg

As you see I would be supposed to have a hole on the "bigger" plug. Am I supposed to remove it or...?

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
typical for prv from watts, we order with the suffix G- with gauge tapping or GG- for gauge tapping and 0-100 gauge.
Manometers don't get used for such pressure ranges at all.
Not typically stocked, we just order.

yannick

Reaction score
typical for prv from watts, we order with the suffix G- with gauge tapping or GG- for gauge tapping and 0-100 gauge.
Manometers don't get used for such pressure ranges at all.
Not typically stocked, we just order.
Do you know if it’s possible to turn the PRV I have (which visibly doesn’t come with the gauge tapping) into a gauge tapped PRV? Perhaps by ordering the gauge tapped brass cap? Much thanks for your input

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks