Input On Hunter Pro Spray Irrigation Heads

Users who are viewing this thread

Wpollock

Reaction score
I posted this in the Landscape forum before seeing this forum and will try to delete it from there if possible since my question clearly belongs here.

I need to adjust and probably replace several heads due to installing some garden boxes and a deck extension to minimize water waste.
my first thought is to change the coverage pattern and reduce the throw distance to see if I can stop needlessly watering the boxes and deck. To do so requires setting the left side stop on the head and then the coverage area and throw distance. Can someone please explain where I should stand to determine the left side stop for any head?
Thank you

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
Can someone please explain where I should stand to determine the left side stop for any head?
Thank you
Really I do not understand your question. The left stop is fixed inside the sprinkler. Just rotate the sprinkler to where you want the left stop. You can unscrew the top of the sprinkle, pull out the workings and reinstall in.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks