INAX toilets? TOTO Supreme? Coway bidet seat?

Users who are viewing this thread

colleenyee

Reaction score
We are renovating and i am looking at the INAX Dover and the TOTO Supreme. Everything i have seen implies that INAX is on par with TOTO but it's not on your reviews list. Do you have any experience with INAX Dover? Where would you rate it related to the TOTO Utramax II? The TOTO Supreme just looks like a smaller version of the Utramax II, would it rate the same? Do you have an opinion of TOTO's E-water vs the silver oxide water used to sterilize? I'm looking for a bidet seat that cleans well, keeps itself clean, is durable and trouble free ...i was looking at the TOTO s350/300 E and the Woogjin Coway BA13. The TOTO has a one year warranty, the Coway a three year warranty. For a 1000 dollars does the TOTO last longer or work that much better? Do you have an opinion which is the best? thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Okay. A couple of things. First, you want the Supreme II MS634114CEFG rather than the regular Supreme. That's what's similar to the Ultramax II.

Second, a shorter tank will give you a little less power in the flush, but it's still a rockin' toilet. Toto's quality is unsurpassed, lowest defect rate in the business. I don't think the warranty difference on the toilet is meaningful; you're going to discover any porcelain defects within a year, and replacement parts for the guts in that toilet are cheap (Korky replacement fill valve readily available at Lowes for $11, same with the flapper). And Toto is generous with replacements just by calling them -- excellent customer service people answer the phone at their headquarters in Georgia, USA -- they really do want you to be happy.

Third, it isn't a grand. You can find Toto for a substantial discount off MSRP if you shop around. In white, you should be able to get the Supreme II for about $500 all in.

On the bidet seats, I'm not an expert but the Toto seat is certainly an excellent one. I have seen good reviews of the Inax seat, which uses two wands rather than one. Inax is a big brand in Japan, just not as much here yet. The story of how they botched the marketing of their bidet seat in Japan, and subsequently got killed by Toto which ingeniously marketed its seat, is an advertising legend and a major case study in the field.

Hope this helps. Come back with more questions.

colleenyee

Reaction score
yes thanks i did mean the supreme II. Sorry, the computer dumped my first attempt at writing it out, i left out some detail. The grande was in reference to the bidet seat, they are expensive but i'm willing to pay if it lasts.

Thanks very much for the advice.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Our pleasure. Let us know how it works out. Terry has experience selling and also using the bidet seats, so maybe he will chime in with some advice. I know that the Inax Clessence was one that got some positive notes on here and you can easily determine whether it will work on the Supreme II.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Supreme II, like most TOTO bowls, will take any of the bidet seats.
The main concern with seats is the space from the bolts to the tank. There is plenty of room there.

I've sold quite a few INAX and TOTO seats. There doesn't seem to be a bad choice. Customers have been happy with both.

inax_lucense_mi.jpg

INAX Lucense

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks