I have a Clayton GMAX- looking to buy either DRAKE 2 or Vespin 2 with CEFIONTECT

Users who are viewing this thread

BE123

Reaction score
Hi I currently have a Clayton GMAX with 1.6... I am looking at the DOUBLE CYLCONES- either the Drake 2 or Vespin 2 with CEFIONTECT, I guess the only diff between the two is that the trap is closed.

I am looking for the best flusher that will really clean the bowl.. Something that will clean better than the GMAX CLAYTON. What do you think of either the drake2 or vespin2?

I was considered that the toilet I have now, the 1.6 clayton gmax will flush better because of the higher number- 1.6..... what do you think?

Is it true that in 2012 all toilest will be 1.2?

Thanks

BE123

Reaction score
thanks 2 things:

1) will the Drake 2 and Vespin 2 (w/ double cyclone, 1.2) have good flushing power as well as cleaning? better than the Clayton 1.6 Gmax??

2) and finally, the Clayton Gmax is loud- I can hear the thing flushing loud all over the house... Are these 2 toilets louder? known for loudness??
Thanks

I cant find any other place online that does good reviews on these toilets, any data you can provide will be appreciated.. and I am sure TOTO appreciates it!!