help with shower hot water issue

Users who are viewing this thread

jennifer lehrfield

Reaction score
looking for a pro to weigh in please. total gut reno on back bathroom, kept existing tub/new plumbing, shower/diverter (kohler) purist, when shower is turned to max hot water ,pressure and stream drops considerably. To get pressure at its fullest , just a bit before max hot, you only get lukewarm water. I had a similar problem with a handheld on another location reno and turned out we needed to bust up the wall and there was debris in the line. To me this seems like the same problem, but multiple plumbers are telling me no, In any event. is there any way to boost pressure. my other bathrooms were tested and they have full force stream at max hot water. please advise. thanks. also, in this bathroom (all new) the hot water at the sink faucet makes a whistling sound.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks