Help Identifying Manufacturer of Bathroom Faucet/Need Replacement Housing for Aerator

Users who are viewing this thread

lbreiss34

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to identify the manufacturer of this faucet that is in my bathroom. I did not install it as it came with my apartment when I bought it. Someone I showed the photos to said by the logo on the base of the hot water handle, that the faucet set may be made by Dolphin Solutions.

Once the manufacturer is identified, I need to order a new housing/faucet cap that holds a junior sized aerator (size of a nickel). It does not have to be an exact match. Similar finish is fine. Ideally the same manufacturer if it is a Dolphin.

My previous housing/faucet cap shown in the photos is leaking. I have the new plastic insert, but the metal housing is not staying on the end of the faucet now. I fear either the threads of the cap/housing is stripped. Or the threads on the faucet itself are stripped. I have tried to repair it with plumbers putty and nylon tape but it pops off when I turn the water on.

Any suggestions or ideas on this thread are very welcome. I'd prefer not to replace the faucet if I do not have to. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

IMG_0047.jpg IMG_0069.jpg IMG_0048.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 175
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks