Help Identifying Faucet Manufacturer

Users who are viewing this thread

CuriousMind

Reaction score
Hello Folks

I have an old kitchen faucet that is starting to leak. I've looked under the sink but could not identify the manufacturer.

Hoping someone would point me in the right direction.

Attachments

• IMG-0172-min.jpg
    IMG-0172-min.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 98

jodier

Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand this is for a kitchen faucet? the toggle button (black in 2nd photo) doesn't switch between steady and spray streams anymore. spray only and it's super light. Thanks in advance! :)
1674753306298.png

faucet looks similar to this, but the handle with the logo on it is front facing:
1674753619957.jpeg

jodier

Reaction score

Kanhow

Reaction score
I am trying to identify this bathroom faucet. I believe it is Kohler. It was installed in 2004. It is not marked anywhere on the faucet or on the line. Of course, Kohler is telling me it is not Kohler. Every other product installed in my master bathroom and powder room is Kohler. Can you please help me? Thank you. So great to have found this forum.

IMG_0922.jpg
IMG_0921 (1).jpg
IMG_0920.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 70
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks