Help ID Tub & Shower Faucet in 95 year old house

Users who are viewing this thread

capwell

Reaction score
spout is in the tub 3 handles faucet then 2 handle faucet above that for shower then 1 handle where shower spout usually goes then shower spout above that ??
20230419_090222.jpg
20230419_161915.jpg
20230419_161926.jpg

Last edited:

capwell

Reaction score
Can The Stems and handles be removed? How long is the stem?
stem backs up until bottoms out on copper washer? no packing under brass nut. was wondering if i un screw rest or try giving more force to remove stem. no sure whats going on with porcelain handle either. I go back this morning give more attention on stem . got access door to view bottom faucets maybe get pics of that and look for name on tub?

Last edited:

capwell

Reaction score
stem backs up until bottoms out on copper washer? no packing under brass nut. was wondering if i un screw rest or try giving more force to remove stem. no sure whats going on with porcelain handle either. I go back this morning give more attention on stem . got access door to view bottom faucets maybe get pics of that and look for name on tub?

Unless it is Repcal, I doubt that you will find replacement parts for it.
20230420_152445.jpg
20230420_152408 (2).jpg

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
The top stem is from Milwaukee Mfg. Stem # 22-3044 and the barrel is # 25-2662. These part numbers are from Kissler & Co.
On the lower can you get a photo without the chrome bonnet? Also can the handle be removed?
IMG_0239.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
Contact Sexauer or Creed replacement parts or LAS replacement parts NYC

TIP JAR for Saint Jude's or wounded Veterans or Schreiners children

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Contact Sexauer or Creed replacement parts or LAS replacement parts NYC

TIP JAR for Saint Jude's or wounded Veterans or Schreiners children
These companies are no longer in operation. Sexauer was purchased by Interline Brands. Creed was purchaased by Plumbmaster Inc. and L.A.S. has abandoned it's website. I'm not sure if someone purchased the name.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks