Head Scratching Toilet Flush Problem - Already replaced toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

JustNutsandBolts

Reaction score
Cut the pipes, fixed the grading, put fernco in between old and new (had to) , bam it's fixed...

Plumber had to take the master toilet (closest to the 90 elbow going down) out to redo the angles.

$1000 cash job (neighbor's uncle) = well discounted
He said normally it'd cost $1800 but would charge me $1200.
But took the $1000 cash.

ROTO-ROOTER quoted an estimate of $2000 + material = wow

I could have fixed this myself with extra set of hands for <$100 in material if I had the time.

OH well.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Let me see. You got an $1,800.00 job for $1,200.00 and STILL beat the guy down for an additional $200.00. Boy, you are CHEAP, and that would be the last job I ever did for you, at least for a discount.

JustNutsandBolts

Reaction score
Let me see. You got an $1,800.00 job for $1,200.00 and STILL beat the guy down for an additional $200.00. Boy, you are CHEAP, and that would be the last job I ever did for you, at least for a discount.

Thanks for the attack on a DIY public forum.

Anyway, the way I see it, I paid $1000 for a $400 job ($100 in material).

Stop ripping people off, I'll stop being "cheap".

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks