Gerber Viper Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

bigbird454

Reaction score
Having a complete tearout and remodel of bathroom done. Was told by both builder + plumber to use a Gerber Viper Toilet. The style of the toilet is considered "transitional". I wanted to use something with a little bit of an old fashioned
style to it (house was built in 1880). Can someone tell me if any of the other Gerber toilets have the same operating features as the Viper (the features that make it such a good toilet)?

viper-21-518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
FWIW, take a close look at the side of that toilet and the outline of the waste path...it goes horizontal along the bottom, then makes a sharp 90-degree bend to exit into the drain. Drains like nice smooth curves, not sharp angles. Given that, while I don't know, my guess is that that toilet isn't really all that great of a performer...it might be a good deal for the contractor.

This one is probably a lot more money, but will work well. https://www.totousa.com/eco-guinevere-one-piece-toilet-128-gpf-elongated-bowl

Toto does have some others that are less (note, these are often available for a lot less than suggested retail) that might strike your fancy. www.totousa.com

ms874_log_cabin.jpg

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Another Toto you might like the looks of is the Original Drake with the New Tank: CST744EN. Has the great Toto flushes, a little less money, and a more traditional tank.

cst744en-no-seat.jpg

cst744en-s500e-terrylove-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks